25 June 2012

Raub 140km Ride

registration start from 2pm   23/6/2012 at Taman Tasik Raub
here Ijan and Sidek from Geng Jahaq (Kuantan)
meet old and new friends
race day  Sunday 24/6/2012
respect this cyclist - Azman bin Yeop Akil aka Man Besi, he completed the 140km
police team "Team Harimau Biru", lead by C/Inspector Nazlan
two of local cyclist from VoetPedate Cycling Team
talking about strategy before the race  hehe!
VoetPedale and GSM Kuantan Team - Nizam, Safri Hidayat and me
before the flag off by Tuan Hj. Edros, Pengarah Pelancungan Pahang
Notorious Bukit Cincin, many cyclist have to push their bicycle here

1st pit-stop /water-station at Budu
3rd/last water-station at Bentong. I stopped here at 1:15pm @ KM115  - Race DNF.  Very hot afternoon sun and tired leg and I don't want to force myself.  Never mind, at least I'm now Metric Centurion. hehe!
Banana and Participation Medal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations to the organizers :)
izraai.blogspot.com