05 May 2012

Testing Boardman SLR 9.8 Elite

Boardman SLR 9.8 Elite at my garage
Boardman SLR 9.8 Elite at my garage
After fitting the Garmin GSC-10  Speed/Cadence Combo Sensor, the spoke magnet and then the cadence magnet, I took the bike for a test ride to Simpang Kalang-Krau,  Jalan Tras, Bukit Mahkamah /DO and finally to Bukit Koman
Serial numbers -pictures in 2018, looks at those rusted bolt

British (UK) designed, made in Taiwan, and Malaysian rider
The lower part of bike in 2012
Of course, the bike feels light. Weigh at 7.1kg (just outside of UCI's legal weight limit of 6.8kg).
The frame size is SM with  ST Seat Tube of 49cm. I feel the frame is low compared to my previous frame -Argon18 Radon (ST 51cm for size S). Need to ride more to familiarize myself with the bike frame geometry and ride characteristics.


No comments: