11 July 2010

Krau Night Ride Route Map with Garmin GPS

When I rode to Krau on Monday night (5/7/10), I didn't bring my Garmin 60SCx with me.
Apparently, that road is still unmapped, at least not in my GM-Malaysia/Singapore v2.29 Gold -MapSourse. Last night we had another trip there. This time started from Taman Mutiara with 2 newbies, one guy just brought his Mountain bike yesterday.
So we had a slow ride and I attached the Garmin GPS to the water bottle cage and tied it with rubber bands.
Garmin 60CSx GPS
Raub-Krau MapThe above is the real map, and below is the map properties.
Raub-Krau MapWe traveled for 20.7km with an average speed of only 8 km/hr. My maximum speed was only 20km/hr, because I had to hold the Fenix TK11 torch light with my left hand (the DIY bracket broke when we hit a track with gravel.)
Raub-Krau Elevation
CUBE Aim Mountain with accessories

1 comment:

Razak Bin Ramli said...

Ada hobi baru.Baik untuk kesihatan.
Berapa harga basikal baru tu...