05 October 2010

Clipless Pedal Fall

I has been riding with clipless pedal for the past three weeks then I had my first tip-over this morning.
After a light workout around my housing complex, I stopped at my house. As usual I unclipped the left pedal and stopped with my left leg on the ground.
This morning my left leg failed to touch the small boulder, and in slow motion fell to the right, hit my (R) knee at asphalt. My neighbour laughed loudly. "Aya... macam mana boleh jatuh?"
Maybe I'm too confident after uneventful three weeks ride. Now I learned the lesson!
This is the small superficial abrasion.
(R) knee superficial wound

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worry Tabib, most of us been there and done that.
Just a little brush and altered ago.Lucky that you not fall down infront of preety girls! ;)

Anonymous said...

Keep on cycling!

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)

Ghost said...

Ha..ha..Padan muka!