09 July 2010

Raub to Lurah Bilut Night Cycling

My second-night cycling trip with Raub Night Rider.
Last night (Thursday) started at 9.00 am from Raub to Lurah Bilut.

CatEye CyclometerStatics from Cateye Velo Cyclometer+  (model no. CC-VT210W use CR2032 batteries):-
Time=1hr 39 minutes (this includes many rest). Total cycling time is about 90 minutes.
Distance = 33.71km. My longest distance so far.
Maximum Speed 43.7km/h - also my fastest.
Average Speed 20.3km/h.

Killer stretchThis is the killer stretch of the road for me as a novice rider. That is the highest uphill during this trip.
Not so high climb actually, but on the way back to Raub, your leg feels so heavy, and your lungs going to explode.
Thanks to Chegu Wai for patiently following me slowly in his car.





Bilut Sign Board

No comments: